Sling Safety & T.I.C.K.S. Rule
At Mamaruga we take baby’s safety very importantly and all our carriers are tested and approved by mums and babies and to European Standards.
- Mamaruga Baby Carriers are suitable for babies weighing between 3-20 kg. Please check the weight limit in each product description.
- Take care when bending or leaning forward.
- Our carriers are not suitable for use during sporting activities.
- Never use your carrier during any risky activities.
- When you wearing your baby, please use your common sense at all times.
- Never use a carrier with any sign of defects or damage.
- Always check to ensure that all buckles, straps and adjustments are secure.
- Take your time and practice until you are confident to make sure your baby’s position is correct in the carrier.
- Always make sure to keep your baby’s face clear of the carrier. Be aware at all times of your baby’s breathing.
- Check on your baby often.
- Never place more than one baby in your carrier.
- Never leave a baby or child unattended with the carrier.