At Mamaruga we know that babies’ safety is very important and all our carriers are tested and approved by mums and babies.
- Mamaruga Baby Carriers are suitable for babies weighing between 3-20 kg, but it depends on your carrier style. Please check the weight limit in your product description.
- Never use our carriers with babies smaller than 3 kg.
- Take care when bending or leaning forward.
- Our carriers are not suitable for use during sporting activities.
- Never use your carrier during any risky activities, eating hot food.
- When you wearing your baby, please use your common sense at all times.
- Never use a carrier with any sign of defects or damage.
- Always check to ensure that all knots and adjustments are secure.
- Ask someone to assist you at all times until you are confident and make sure your baby’s position is correct in the carrier.
- Always make sure to keep your baby’s face clear of the carrier. Be aware at all times of your baby’s breathing.
- Check on your baby often.
- Do not carry your baby facing out.
- Never place more than one baby in your carrier.
- Never leave a baby or child unattended with the carrier.
Mamaruga recommends that you always follow the TICKS Rule for Safe Babywearing